Keywords: differential games, control theory, Hamilton-Jacobi equations, Nash equilibrium.
In 2007-2008 I developed the reconstruction of zero-sum differential games. The main result was the method of reconstruction of differential games with terminal and Bolza payoff.
Since 2008 I study the nonzero-sum differential games. The main achievements are
- the connection between the Programmed Absorption Method and Nash Equilibrium Payoffs,
- the Characterization of Nash Equilibrium Payoffs via nonsmooth analysis, suffisient condition on function to provide the Nash Equilibrium,
- the formalization of nonzero-sum differential games in the class of nonticipative strategies.
- Senior Researcher, Department of Controlled Systems, Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics UrB RAS, Ekaterinburg, Russia.
- Associate Professor, Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg, Russia
E-mail: averboukh AT gmail.com, ayv AT imm.uran.ru